Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-23 01:01:05

???????????
st3v30

Cheater report!

Hi,

There is a guy his login is "razorflash". He stole accounts of many players. Exactly 75.
He do this by offering a freezone servers for coppers, and if player accept his offer, he asking his login, his password and his cd-key.

That's the way he cheating other players.

I think this guy should be stopped. His e-mail is bosko997@hotmail.com

After he steal TMU account, he selling it to other players for 15 000 coppers.
He also owns a freezone server wich login is "fastteam9"

I think that this player doesn't deserve to play this beautiful game.

If you stop him, you will also help yourself, becouse less players will coming here asking you for unbaning.
He also after stealing the account cheats with stolen accounts and gets wrong reccords, so that accounts being dedimania banned.

Sorry for my bad english. I think i will have support here of many players that this guy stole accounts from them.

If this post is useless pls delete it smile

Best regards

ep-newbie

#2 2011-10-23 11:05:01

Xymph
xymph
Website

Re: Cheater report!

Do you have any proof to back up this story? How do you know it's 75, for example?
You can mail all info confidentially to tm@gamers.org .

And yes, anyone dumb enough to fall for this scheme and share account details deserves what's coming to him. roll

#3 2011-10-23 12:11:07

???????????
st3v30

xymph wrote:

Do you have any proof to back up this story? How do you know it's 75, for example?
You can mail all info confidentially to tm@gamers.org .

And yes, anyone dumb enough to fall for this scheme and share account details deserves what's coming to him. roll

He wanted to sell me account, but im not that fool.

Most of players with stolen accounts are kids about 11-12 years old. They don't know yet how dangerous is sharing personal information.

Also he told me when i wanted to sell me account that he has 75 accounts to sell.

NP. i will try to get a proof and send it to e-mail you gave it to me.

The accounts he stole, and wich i know for them is:

toskee
-henning_
jannik________
matko-zamber

Anyway... i did my best to let you know about this problem smile you can just ignore it np to me wink (OR you can stop him stealing accounts from kids who got they TMU as a christmass present for example)

#4 2011-10-23 14:24:43

Xymph
xymph
Website

st3v30 wrote:

He wanted to sell me account, but im not that fool.

Most of players with stolen accounts are kids about 11-12 years old. They don't know yet how dangerous is sharing personal information.

Well, some lessons in life are gentle, some are harsh. Kids of that age shouldn't meddle with servers anyway unless they have sufficient computer knowledge -- and in that case they should also know not to share accounts with anyone.

Btw, millions of 'adults' don't know those dangers either, just look at Facebook etc. roll

st3v30 wrote:

Also he told me when i wanted to sell me account that he has 75 accounts to sell.

NP. i will try to get a proof and send it to e-mail you gave it to me.

Ok, waiting for that then.

st3v30 wrote:

The accounts he stole, and wich i know for them is:

toskee

No such account, you probably mean 'toskeee', which was indeed used to cheat.

st3v30 wrote:

-henning_
jannik________
matko-zamber

No cheaters among those.

st3v30 wrote:

Anyway... i did my best to let you know about this problem smile you can just ignore it np to me wink (OR you can stop him stealing accounts from kids who got they TMU as a christmass present for example)

I'm not ignoring you, obviously wink , but serious claims need to be backed up by serious evidence.

And while I could block servers and logins from using Dedimania, I can't stop such a scheme.

#5 2011-10-23 14:41:54

???????????
st3v30

Xymph wrote:

No such account, you probably mean 'toskeee', which was indeed used to cheat.

Yes, it's toskeee, i forgot third e

Xymph wrote:

st3v30 wrote:

-henning_
jannik________
matko-zamber

No cheaters among those.

Okey, soon you will get screenshot wich proves my story.
I respect your work indeed, and that's why i doing this.
I don't want that some moron ruin this beautiful game and this beautiful system smile

Last edited by xymph (2011-10-23 15:45:37)

Board footer